Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Must Play: Mortal Kombat Mythologies

Heeellllooooo Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!


Welcome back to another Must Play and this weeks' is Mortal Kombat Mythologies!!!!


 
 
 
 
Lets see where do I start?...... Oh I got it This game is AMAZING!!!

Anyone who has played this game knows what I'm talking about, an actual GOOD Mortal Kombat adventure game. Don't get me wrong Shaolin monks was good but not like this bad boy here but thats for a later time.


I remember renting this from blockbuster, thats how old I am. But anyway this game is a prequel to....are you ready?.....(dramatic music).... Mortal Kombat!


 
 
 
 

This game is loads of fun, from its combos, to leveling up sub-zero, to boss battles, just everything about it is soooooo goood!!!! well maybe except for one level......you know what it is. If you played it on the PS1 then you got the full motion cutscenes but for the N64 users, we were given snap shots of the cutscenes with text to read -_- but that's okay!! cause it gave the game even more depth to it....kinda...idk....story was ok....kinda....   :)


And the music, oh man dont even get me started. I have a few on my iPhone and this one right here is my favorite one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll88fyPxfMM&feature=relmfu




If you ever missed this underrated game during its time, go and pick it up! you can find it online for about 10 bucks which is a really good deal. That's it for today but please remeber to subscribe,
like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/FunnyGamePics
and follow me on twitter @dudemofoable
                                                         And until next time happy gaming




No comments:

Post a Comment