Monday, October 15, 2012

Must play: Mischief makers

MAN I AM SORRY FOR NOT FOLLOWING UP!!!!! Again work and school is killing me so I'm not able to post much but I'm going to try......key word there is "try"




Ok lets move on shall we?

So this weeks' or months' or whatever, must play is Mischief Makers!    



This is one of those games where only few people have played it and if you're not one of them, Shame on you!!! Jk but seriously play this game. Go to your garage or attic or storage center, grab your n64 out or steal one and buy this game and play it!!



Simplicity is great when done right and this is an example of that. Everything you do in the game is grabbing shit and shaking it. Walking or running around you see a ball, grab it and shake it. You see an enemy? Grab it and shake it. You say your stuck? GRAB SHIT AND SHAKE IT!!!!!! That's it and it's a puzzle/platformer so you need to figure out what to do. You can't just go left to right and then be like "DONE!!" You need to GRAB AND SHAKE!!! ok I'm done.......kinda






Even with the boss battles you have to figure out exactly how to hurt them. The game wants you to use your head and not be mindless people starring at the tv. This game is freaking intuitive and is well worth the $6-$15 price tag, depending on where you buy it. Amazon has it pretty cheap.






 Also make sure you read what the people say, it'll help :) no seriously make sure you are READING!!!! cause the game warned me....it did.

It said "make sure you are collecting those gems!!" And i was like

wasn't a pretty sight once I got towards the end of the game -_-

This game was developed my "Treasure" but do you really care about that stuff? Let me know with the comments!!!

Soo if you dont have this game and want to buy it, either go to jjgames.com or lukiegames.com I would suggest lukiegames only because you get points on your purchases so you can use those points on your next purchase.

That's it for today but please subscribe to my blog or check me out and like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/funnygamepics
Follow on twitter @dudemofoable


And until next time, happy gaming :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment